– PEFC stands for the ‘Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification’.
– PEFC provides an internationally recognized certification system that assesses and verifies the sustainable management of forests and the traceability of forest-based products.
– It ensure that forests are managed according to strict environmental, social, and economic standards. Including the protection of biodiversity and wildlife.
– With members in more than 50 countries, and is recognised by many leading organisations, including the United Nations and the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). PEFC is a non-profit organisation.
– Modinex meets the requirements for Chain of Custody Certification according to the following Standard: Standards PEFC ST 2002: 2013.
Global Green Tag
– Global GreenTag is a robust, trusted and widely recognized ecolabel. The green rate program is a product rating system designed to meet the requirements of the green building council of Australia’s Green Star ® ‘Sustainable Products’ credits.
– As a specifier or designer this can benefit as you can get trustworthy information on green products fast and efficiently.
– GreenTag has a stringent compliance process where products must comply with the following,
ISO 9001, ISO 12024, ISO 17065, ISO 14040 , ISO 14044, ISO 14067, ISO 14025, ISO 21930, EN 15804, ACCC and US Trade Marks & Patents Office Approved Certification Mark.
ASI (Aluminium Stewardship Initiative)
– The Aluminum Stewardship Initiative (ASI) is a global non-profit organisation that brings together producers, users and stakeholders in the aluminium value chain.
– ASI members are committed to the sustainable production and use of aluminium.
– Each company in the value chain for ASI Aluminum has been independently certified against the ASI performance standard and the ASI Chain of Custody Standard.
– This provides Australian manufacturers and consumers with complete transparency regarding the source of their primary aluminum.
– Manufacturers and end users can demonstrate their commitment to a sustainable supply chain by using ASI certified aluminium.